YOGA – Sunday
CURRENTLY ON HOLD UNTIL NOVEMBER – Please inquire for private sessions ~
Explore the multiple benefits of body, mind and soul with a 9am gentle hatha yoga practice in the beautiful Eagle Bay Community Hall.
Sessions are suitable for all levels!
A great way to ease into your Sunday, take a beautiful coastal forest walk after or go for a swim after your practice.
Some Reasons To Start Your Day With Yoga:
- Sets a positive intention
- You’ll be more calm and balanced for the day ahead
- Improved body and breath awareness
- Our stiff morning bodies benefit from some gentle movement
- Fosters conscious, mindful movement
- Boosts creative energy
- You are far more likely to make more balanced, healthy eating choices throughout your day
- Fires up the metabolism in a natural way
- Sends a strong message of wellbeing to our subconscious mind
So, does practicing in the morning sound awesome or what??!!
Please see our SCHEDULE below for the current timetable, or contact me for a private booking.
Phone: +61 475 057 294
Mandy provides a very safe and caring yoga experience where all levels are welcomed and encouraged. She has a wealth of yoga experience and is very attentive to each individuals needs. It’s such a lovely friendly class! Not to be missed!Jenella Walker - Dunsborough, Western Australia
My work as a GP sees me sedentary for a lot the working week and I’m mindful of the benefits of yoga. I had done some yoga in the past but have never enjoyed it as much as I have in Mandy’s classes. It’s a perfect way to break up the week. Mandy is a great teacher proving the support and encouragement that sees coming back week after week. Regardless of the size of the class, Mandy manages to keep on eye on everyone’s technique, reducing the risk of injury. The Dunsborough Yacht Club is an ideal venue with glorious views of the bay. Give it a go. You won’t be disappointed….Mostyn Hamdorf