YOGA by the Sea in Dunsborough
December 2020 – February 2021
Gentle hatha yoga sessions DAILY @ 7am on the grass ~ 50m from the corner of Dunn Bay road!
(Mat hire $2)
** EFPOS Available!
Some Reasons To Start Your Day With Yoga:
- Sets a positive intention
- You’ll be more calm and balanced for the day ahead
- Improved body and breath awareness
- Our stiff morning bodies benefit from some gentle movement
- Fosters conscious, mindful movement
- Boosts creative energy
- You are far more likely to make more balanced, healthy eating choices throughout your day
- Fires up the metabolism in a natural way
- Sends a strong message of wellbeing to our subconscious mind
So, does practicing in the morning sound awesome or what??!!
Did a few sessions with Mandy over the Xmas break whilst we were in Dunsborough and it was fantastic! Lovely style and Mandy was just wonderful guiding my brother and I who were absolute beginners. Thank you Mandy!!Ted Dan - Perth, Western Australia
We had a fantastic hour of yoga with Mandy at the end of our trip down south. She was very patient (I was a total beginner), explained everything and made sure that the pace of the session was not too fast. Has definitely encouraged us to continue.
Highly recommend Mandy and we will certainly be calling on her again!
My work as a GP sees me sedentary for a lot the working week and I’m mindful of the benefits of yoga. I had done some yoga in the past but have never enjoyed it as much as I have in Mandy’s classes. It’s a perfect way to break up the week. Mandy is a great teacher proving the support and encouragement that sees coming back week after week. Regardless of the size of the class, Mandy manages to keep on eye on everyone’s technique, reducing the risk of injury. The Dunsborough Yacht Club is an ideal venue with glorious views of the bay. Give it a go. You won’t be disappointed….Mostyn Hamdorf