YOGA – Sunday
Reconnect to body and breath with a 9 am gentle hatha yoga practice in the beautiful Eagle Bay Community Hall.
Gentle doesnt necessarily mean easy! However we move slowly and mindfully to create body awareness and improve our strength, balance and flexibility.
A great way to ease into your Sunday, take a beautiful coastal forest walk after or go for a swim after your practice.
Some Reasons To Start Your Day With Yoga:
- Sets a positive intention
- You’ll be more calm and balanced for the day ahead
- Improved body and breath awareness
- Our stiff morning bodies benefit from some gentle movement
- Fosters conscious, mindful movement
- Boosts creative energy
- You are far more likely to make more balanced, healthy eating choices throughout your day
- Fires up the metabolism in a natural way
- Sends a strong message of wellbeing to our subconscious mind
Mandy provides a very safe and caring yoga experience where all levels are welcomed and encouraged. She has a wealth of yoga experience and is very attentive to each individuals needs. It’s such a lovely friendly class! Not to be missed!
My work as a GP sees me sedentary for a lot the working week and I’m mindful of the benefits of yoga. I had done some yoga in the past but have never enjoyed it as much as I have in Mandy’s classes. It’s a perfect way to break up the week. Mandy is a great teacher proving the support and encouragement that sees coming back week after week. Regardless of the size of the class, Mandy manages to keep on eye on everyone’s technique, reducing the risk of injury. The Dunsborough Yacht Club is an ideal venue with glorious views of the bay. Give it a go. You won’t be disappointed….